Chrysler Repair Chrysler Service Chrysler Mechanic in Albuquerque
Towing Services of Albuquerque
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC is the American subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., an Italian-American automobile manufacturer registered in the Netherlands with headquarters in London, U.K., for tax purposes. . Whether your Fiat vehicle is due for scheduled maintenance or needs a major repair, our certified mobile mechanics and technicians can help with Fiat repairs. Towing Services of Albuquerque is the most reliable and skilled shop in Albuquerque for your Fiat repair, Fiat roadside assistance, Fiat mobile mechanic, Fiat towing service or Fiat service with our ASE certified technicians and advanced facility. Service area includes Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Bernalillo, Los Lunas, Belen, Santa Fe, Socorro, Edgewood New Mexico.
CONTACT US today! The best mobile mechanics, mobile auto repair and roadside assistance service near Albuquerque NM!
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC is the American subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., an Italian-American automobile manufacturer registered in the Netherlands with headquarters in London, U.K., for tax purposes. FCA US is one of the “Big Three” American automobile manufacturers. FCA US has its headquarters in Auburn Hills, Michigan and sells vehicles worldwide under its flagship Chrysler brand, as well as the Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Trucks. Other major divisions include Mopar, its automotive parts and accessories division, and SRT, its performance automobile division.
Walter Chrysler founded Chrysler Corporation in 1925 from the remains of the Maxwell Motor Company. He expanded the company in 1928 with the acquisition of Fargo Trucks and Dodge Brothers, and the creation of the Plymouth and DeSoto brands. Chrysler used the General Motors brand diversification and hierarchy strategy he had seen working for Buick.
Facing postwar declines in market share, productivity, and profitability, as GM and Ford were growing, Chrysler borrowed $250 million in 1954 from Prudential to pay for expansion and updated car designs.
In the 1960s the company expanded into Europe, by taking control of French, British and Spanish auto companies; Chrysler Europe was sold in 1978 to PSA Peugeot Citroën for $1.
Chrysler struggled through the 1970s to adapt to changing markets, increased US import competition, and safety and environmental regulation. The company began an engineering partnership with Mitsubishi Motors, and began selling Mitsubishi vehicles branded as Dodge and Plymouth in North America. By the late 1970s, Chrysler was on the verge of bankruptcy. It was saved by $1.5 billion in loan guarantees from the US government. New CEO Lee Iacocca was credited with returning the company to profitability in the 1980s. In 1985, Diamond-Star Motors was created, further expanding the Chrysler-Mitsubishi relationship.
In 1987, Chrysler acquired American Motors Corporation (AMC), which brought the profitable Jeep brand under the Chrysler umbrella.
In 1998, Chrysler merged with German automaker Daimler-Benz AG to form DaimlerChrysler; the merger proved contentious with investors. As a result, Chrysler was sold to Cerberus Capital Management and renamed Chrysler LLC in 2007.
Like the other Big Three automobile manufacturers, Chrysler was hit hard by the automotive industry crisis of 2008–2010. The company remained in business through a combination of negotiations with creditors, filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization on April 30, 2009, and participating in a bailout from the U.S. government through the Troubled Asset Relief Program. On June 10, 2009, Chrysler emerged from the bankruptcy proceedings with the United Auto Workers pension fund, Fiat S.p.A., and the U.S. and Canadian governments as principal owners. The bankruptcy resulted in Chrysler defaulting on over $4 billion in debts. By May 24, 2011, Chrysler finished repaying its obligations to the U.S. government five years early, although the cost to the American taxpayer was $1.3 billion. Over the next few years, Fiat gradually acquired the other parties’ shares while removing much of the weight of the loans (which carried a 21% interest rate) in a short period. On January 1, 2014, Fiat S.p.A announced a deal to purchase the rest of Chrysler from the United Auto Workers retiree health trust. The deal was completed on January 21, 2014, making Chrysler Group a subsidiary of Fiat S.p.A. In May 2014, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, NV was established by merging Fiat S.p.A. into the company. This was completed in August 2014. Chrysler Group LLC remained a subsidiary until December 15, 2014, when it was renamed FCA US LLC, to reflect the Fiat-Chrysler merger.
CALL US FOR:
- Chrysler repair
- Chrysler Roadside Assistance
- Chrysler Mobile Mechanic
- Chrysler Service
- Chrysler AC Repair & Recharge
- Chrysler Check Engine Light
- Chrysler Brake Replacement
- Chrysler Alternator Repair
- Chrysler Starter Replacement
- Chrysler Engine Belt Replacement
- Chrysler Radiator Repair
- Chrysler Fuel Pump
- Chrysler Timing Belt
- Chrysler Tune Ups
- Window Motors
- Chrysler Computer Diagnostic
- Chrysler Smog System Repair
- Chrysler Mobile Diesel Mechanic
- Chrysler Pre-Purchase Car Inspection
- Chrysler Ignition Switch/Lock & Cylinder Replacement
- Chrysler Car Towing
- Chrysler Towing Service Albuquerque
- Chrysler Head Light/Tail Light Replacement
- Chrysler Mobile RV Mechanic
- Chrysler 24 Hour Mechanic Albuquerque
- Chrysler Flat Tire Repair
- Chrysler Tire Change
- Chrysler Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Albuquerque New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Belen New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Bernalillo New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Bosque Farms New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Casa Blanca New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Cedar Crest New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Clines Corners New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Corrales New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Edgewood New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Espanola New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Estancia New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Gallup New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Grants New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Lemitar New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Los Lunas New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Moriarty New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Mountainair New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Pecos New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Peralta New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Placitas New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Rio Communities New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Rio Rancho New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Santa Fe New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Socorro New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Tijeras New Mexico Chrysler Service
- Tome New Mexico Chrysler Service