Medium Duty Towing
Best Medium Duty Towing Service and Cost in Albuquerque NM
Towing Services of Albuquerque
Medium Duty Towing Service near Albuquerque NM: Are you looking for the Best Medium Duty Towing Service near Albuquerque NM ? Towing Services of Albuquerque, the medium duty tow truck can be effortlessly maneuvered and, therefore, it can be used to easily recover vehicles stuck within very confined space. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Medium Duty Towing Service around Albuquerque NM . We serve Albuquerque NM and other areas.
Best Medium Duty Towing Service In Albuquerque
Medium Duty Towing
Adding Flexibility to Our Fleet
Medium Duty Towing Service near Albuquerque NM: Towing medium You’re on a strict schedule today. With a record amount of service calls to attend to, everything must go exactly as planned. But on your way to the third service call, you start to notice weird noises coming from your company van. You pull to the side of the road to get a closer look and it doesn’t look good.
Well, you were ahead of schedule.
After a quick Internet search for a reputable towing company, you stumble upon Towing Services of Albuquerque and place a call unaware that you didn’t just become a name on our to-assist list; you became our priority.
The Medium-duty Basics
Medium-duty tow trucks’ petite size creates an unmatchable ease of maneuverability, allowing for the retrieval of vehicles stuck in even the most confining situations. The strength of its tow and recovery power exceeds the industry standard, reinforcing the invaluable characteristics that medium-duty tow trucks provide to our fleet.
Getting The Job Done
Medium Duty Towing Service near Albuquerque NM: Equipped with a modern, wheel-system design, medium-duty tow trucks specialize in eliminating all tow truck and vehicle contact, except for the rubber on the vehicle’s tires.
This design allows for a vehicle to be lifted off of the ground by securing either the front-two or back-two wheels, which are then suspended in the air. The other two wheels remain in contact with the road, to provide towing assistance throughout the vehicle’s transportation process.
Which Vehicles Are Medium-duty Worthy?
Medium Duty Towing Service near Albuquerque NM: When maneuverability is key, medium-duty tow trucks are crucial servicing a wide array of vehicles, including:
- Small fleet vehicle towing, such as FedEx or UPS
- Delivery truck towing, such as bread trucks or walk-ins
- Class C motorhomes
- Camper or recreational vehicle towing
- Commercial breakdown assistance
- One-ton vehicles, box trucks, utility trucks
- Cut-away vehicles, including buses, shuttles, delivery trucks
- Large ball hitch trailers
Medium duty towing and recovery trucks
Due to its small size, the medium duty tow truck can be effortlessly maneuvered and, therefore, it can be used to easily recover vehicles stuck within very confined space.
Equipped with an ultramodern wheel-system design, these trucks are specialized to eliminate all tow trucks and vehicle contact, other than the rubber on vehicle’ tire. Such trucks can lift a vehicle off the surface by securing either the front or the rear pair of wheels, which can then be suspended freely in the air. The remaining two wheels can be left in contact with the ground, which gives towing assistance to the vehicle during transportation.
Which Vehicles Require Medium-Duty?
Medium Duty Towing Service near Albuquerque NM: The medium duty towing trucks prove crucial due to their superior maneuverability and, therefore, they can be used for services a wide array of vehicles, such as:
- Commercial breakdown assistance
- One-ton vehicles, utility trucks, and box trucks
- Cut-away vehicles, such as shuttles, buses, and delivery trucks
- Large ball hitch trailers
- Recreational or camper vehicle towing
- Class C motorhomes
- Small fleet vehicle towing, including FedEx or UPS
- Delivery truck towing, including bread trucks or walk-ins
Medium duty towing and recovery services may be used for providing the following services:
- Winch Out
- Pulling automobiles, farm equipment, and light vehicles, or other containers, vessels or automobile out of a spot or other ditches were a vehicle might be stuck
- Pick & drops
- Stabilize trucks & automobiles
- Pull trucks & automobiles over embankments
- Water recovery from rivers, streams, and lakes for equipment, trucks, and automobiles
- Off road recovery
- Broken down automotive vehicles
- Medium duty Roadside Repair
- Roll over trucks & automobiles
Medium Duty Towing Service near Albuquerque NM: Call Towing Services of Albuquerque with your details for a free estimate. Customer service is important to us and we do our very best to provide our customers with the best Medium Duty towing in Albuquerque NM and the surrounding areas. We are always looking to gain new business and willing to take on any job to help our customers with their needs. Feel free to contact us to speak with us about starting a continuing commercial account or even for private towing needs.
We tow for business, motor clubs, dealerships, and individuals that will complement our focus on customer service. Our Towing company is a complete towing service that can take care of any towing need. We offer Light Duty, Medium Duty in Albuquerque NM and surrounding areas. Our company is licensed and fully insured. Our drivers are experienced, friendly, and are required to take continuing education on towing courses yearly as well as drug tested. If your vehicle needs towing, we are available for all emergency towing in Albuquerque NM and will do our very best to help you in any situation. Our trained operators are capable of helping retrieve your vehicle no matter the reason.
Medium Duty Towing Rates
Medium Duty Towing Service near Albuquerque NM: Towing Services of Albuquerque offers truck towing, or also referred to as medium duty towing options to the locals of the Albuquerque NM surrounding areas. Saving you time and money, Towing Services of Albuquerque medium duty fleet is billed at medium duty prices; as opposed to the many towing providers will dispatch heavy duty wreckers for medium duty towing to increase fees. Vehicles over 26,001 to 49,999 lbs. are in the heavy duty category, medium duty vehicles are 10,001lbs to 26,000lbs; some medium duty vehicles may require a larger truck to tow them, depending on the equipment installed on the truck.
Vehicle Towing Capacity Chart
Towing Services of Albuquerque medium duty vehicles are classified under 3 classes; 4, 5 and 6, depending on their gross weight rating (GVWR); medium duty towing is recommended for the following:
The Class 4 truck GVWR from 14,001 – 16,000 pounds. Vehicles in this class include select Ford F-450 trucks, the GMC 4500, and Dodge Ram 4500 for example.
The Class 5 truck GVWR ranging from 16,001 to 19,500 pounds. Such examples of trucks in this class are the GMC 5500, International Terrassa, and the Ford F-550.
The Class 6 truck GVWR that range between 19,501 to 26,000 pounds. These trucks in this class the GMC Top kick C6500, the Ford F-650, and International Durastar.
You might be thinking about starting a tow truck business. Maybe you’ve been thinking about it for a while now, but you’ve got this question on your mind: how much do tow trucks cost? That’s a great question. The cost of a tow truck depends on the options that you choose for your truck. Most towing equipment is customized to suit the needs and convenience of the end user, and the choices that you make influence the tow truck cost. Depending on the options you choose, the cost of a typical tow truck can be anywhere between $58,000 and $850,000.
Anyways, that’s our disclaimer. Below we have some typical pricing for different types of tow trucks.
How much does a new tow truck cost?
Like we said above, tow truck and wrecker costs can vary greatly. In the list below, we’ve got pricing for different classes of tow trucks so that you can get an idea of the difference in price between a light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty tow truck.
Class 4 (14,001-16,000 GVWR) and Class 5 (16,001 – 19,500 GVWR):
Examples: Ram 4500 (Class 4) and Ford F-550 (Class 5)
- Light duty wheel lift with the body painted to match: $58,900 – $ 72,500 (Gas/Diesel)
- Light duty 2-car carrier with a 19’ truck bed: $61,900 – $ 72,500 (Gas/Diesel)
Class 6 (19,501 – 26,000 GVWR) and Class 7 (26,001 – 33,000 GVWR):
Examples: Ford F-650 (Class 6) and Ford F-750 (Class 7)
- Medium 2-car carrier with a 21’ truck bed, standard removable rails: $80,000 – $103,500 (depending on chassis)
- Medium wrecker, 12-ton – 20-ton with the body painted to match: $99,995 – $250,000 (cost depends on what kind of chassis the tow truck has)
Class 8 (33,001-150,000 GVWR):
Example: Tractor trailer
- Heavy standard wrecker, 25-ton – 100-ton with the body painted to match: $250,000 – $650,000
- Rotator ultra-heavy-duty wrecker, 35-ton – 75-ton $499,000 – $850,000+
These values are priced as the dealer specified and ordered the truck, not as the end user ordered it. The price shows a tow truck with a regular cab chassis and factory appointments. The price also reflects standard equipment painted a single color to match. The pricing does not include extra accessories or bells and whistles. Another thing to keep in mind is that the chassis price can vary based on the manufacture and the specifications.
How much does a used tow truck cost?
Great question! The prices above are for new tow trucks. It is possible to save money buying a used tow truck, but that depends on a lot of factors. You have to consider depreciation the second you buy a used tow truck, the value goes down (although the same is true of a new tow truck.) Then there’s the quality of the tow truck to consider, meaning how well it has been maintained. If the tires and brakes are in good shape, the interior has been looked after, there’s no broken or cracked glass, the lighting and bed hydraulic system work, and there are no big dents, you’ll probably see a decent return on the investment in the used tow truck. And at the same time, you’ll save money. But again, it all depends on the used tow truck you’re looking at.
WHY HIRE US? BEST TOWING COMPANY IN ALBUQUERQUE
You probably already have more than enough reasons to hire our professional team at Towing Services of Albuquerque, but we want to highlight what sets us apart from other Albuquerque towing services. First and foremost, we are the most responsive towing company in Albuquerque. As we are available round the clock, you can contact us any time of day and night, and you can rest assured that we will respond to your inquiry coming to assist you with your rescue right of way. Whether that is through our emergency roadside assistance services or vehicle recovery services using our flatbed tow truck, we make sure to staff our support towing technicians 24/7. Also for us, we make sure our roadside assistance services and vehicle recovery need not be determined by the time of day or condition of weather.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are light, medium and heavy duty tows classified?
Generally anything under 10k lbs. is light, 10,001k – 26k is medium and everything above is heavy.
Regular vehicles or trucks, like a Honda or Ford F-150, would be light. Vehicles like bobtails, U-Haul trucks or lunch trucks are medium. Buses, cement mixers, trash trucks, tractor trailers, etc. are heavy duty.
How long does it take for a tow truck to come after a call?
We have a large staff of drivers that can leave the shop as soon as we get a call. However, our ETAs vary based on the current traffic conditions during the time of the call.
How do I pick-up my vehicle that was impounded?
You may pick up your vehicle Monday – Friday, from 8am – 6pm. OPG impounds may be picked up Monday – Saturday from 7am – 7pm. All towing and impound fees must be paid at the time you are picking up your vehicle.
If there is a hold on your vehicle, we cannot release it until you obtain a release form from the agency (CHP or LAPD) that impounded your vehicle. You must be the registered owner with a valid driver’s license or have authorization from the registered owner.
What types of tow trucks does your company operate?
We have a large fleet of mainly Peterbilt tow trucks ranging from light duty flatbeds to the city of LA’s only 75-ton Rotator.
Call For Us:
- Medium Duty Towing Near Albuquerque NM
- Heavy Duty Towing
- Box Truck Towing
- Heavy Duty Towing Services
- Medium Duty Tow Truck
- Tow Truck Near Albuquerque NM
- Bus Towing
- Heavy Duty Tow Truck
- Heavy Duty Towing And Recovery Rates
- Towing Services Rates
- How Much Does A Flatbed Tow Truck Cost
- My Car Got Towed How Much Will It Cost Albuquerque NM
- Medium Duty Wrecker Rates
- Towing Rates
- Hire A Tow Truck
- How Much Does It Cost To Tow A Bus
- Tow Truck
- Towing A Semi Truck
- Albuquerque New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Belen New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Bernalillo New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Bosque Farms New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Casa Blanca New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Cedar Crest New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Clines Corners New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Corrales New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Edgewood New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Espanola New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Estancia New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Gallup New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Lemitar New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Los Lunas New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Moriarty New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Mountainair New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Pecos New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Peralta New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Placitas New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Rio Communities New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Rio Rancho New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Santa Fe New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Socorro New Mexico Medium Duty Towing
- Tijeras New Mexico Medium Duty Towing